Local Food Drop Directory Terms and Conditions
The Local Food Drop Directory was developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and it’s aid is to identify retailers and distributors of needed supplies.
Here are our T&C’s in a nutshell:
- All companies listed on the website have been added as a way to provide users with information about local suppliers they may not be aware of
- We do not have the resources to verify and check each listing to ensure that the details are correct and up to date
- We cannot control how safely these businesses are operating in response to the COVID-19 guidelines set out by the government.
- It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that you are happy doing business with any of the companies or individuals listed.
Here are our T&C’s in more detail:
By applying to be listed in the directory you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- “Listing” means a directory listing posted on the Website by a User which shall provide details of that User’s business including, but not limited to, contact details;
- “Listed Business” means any business which features in a Listing;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Local Food Drops makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that Local Food Drops makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, Listings, email addresses and online forms;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Local Food Drop and acting in the course of their employment;
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using (http://localfooddrops.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- 2. Intellectual Property
- 2.1 All Content included on the Website, unless contained in Listings, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Local Food Drops, or our affiliates. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- 2.2 You may print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use Content from the Website unless given express written permission to do so by Local Food Drops. Specifically you agree that:
- 2.2.1 You will not systematically copy Content from the Website with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by Local Food Drops;
- 3. Links to Other Websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites including, but not limited to, those of Listed Businesses. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Local Food Drops or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- 4. Listing on the Website
- 4.1 When submitting a Listing to the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- 4.2 You acknowledge that Local Food Drops or any of its editors shall screen, approve (or reject), edit and/or remove any Listing submitted to the Website.
- 4.3 Local Food Drops may edit your Listing without prior consultation.
- 4.4 In order to submit a Listing, you are required to submit certain personal details and/or business details. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- 4.4.1 any information you submit is accurate and truthful; and up-to-date.
- 4.5 Local Food Drops accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such Listings or Content.
- 4.6 Local Food Drops will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such Listings, nor for any errors or omissions in Listings. Use of and reliance upon Listings is entirely at your own risk.
- 5. Privacy
- 5.2 Save for the screening and approval of Listings, Local Food Drops has neither control over, nor involvement in, any Listed Business and accepts no responsibility for any actions taken, or any goods or services provided, by any Listed Business.
- 5.3 Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on this Website will be accurate and up to date, Local Food Drops makes no warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our services.
- 6. 6. Availability of the Website and Modifications
- 6.1 Local Food Drops accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- 6.2 Local Food Drops reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
If you have any questions about any website content please contact us.